"listening session" on how to address gun violence in San Diego County

Designed2Hunt

Aug 18, 2019
from SD GOA

On Thursday, a "listening session" is set to take place on how to address gun violence in San Diego County.

The trouble: Nathan Fletcher and his friends have already lined up a TON of people to speak who support further restrictions on the Second Amendment -- or worse, people who support complete confiscation of your legally-owned firearms.

If we don't have a good showing at this hearing, then Fletcher and his gun-grabbing friends on the San Diego County Board of Supervisors will take that as a sign that more restrictions, confiscations, and bans will solve the problem!

1) Can you join me and attend at this critical hearing on Thursday night? The details are down below. If you're not comfortable with speaking, that's ok! We need all the supporters we can muster to have a strong presence.

RSVP using this link and let me know you're coming, please

I'll be there....The county supervisor I represent (Desmond) does not agree with this guys ideas....Hard to believe Fletcher is a former Marine & Republican.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu