LIVE - Az Coues Whitetail hunt

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
20190823_061911.jpg20190823_060345.jpg Its opening day. I'm sitting in a blind at a tank that doesn't have many deer coming to it... but a few whoppers. Should be in the 90's today and over 100 in the blind. I plan on doing 12 hours. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be hunting a different spot with my daughters, then back at it on Monday. Service is slow so pics might be difficult... stand by. Ed F

This !!! Real deal folks!! Rooting for you buddy.. Man i hope the girls get on one, post um when you kill um! Im back in jackastan Monday to rifle shoot forkys...be in touch via text..

Good Luck Sir... keep the pics coming, I'm just here at work wishing I could be hunting.

Reactions: MAG 1
Woo... Eeesh... 100's starts to get pretty harsh. Hope the payoff is good man.

Not a single deer so far... just in to prime time right now. This tank is hot for quail, 3 herds of them came in to drink. 20190823_111437.jpgI sent a buddy to one of my other blinds that I wasn't gonna hunt. He's had 11 deer come in so far. Ed F

This is rad, good luck

A doe, a spike and a P&Y 3x3 came in at 4020190823_120745.jpg... gave him a pass... getting hot, they're thirsty. Ed F

Reactions: ilovesprig
Another doe... no more pics of does. I brought 4 frozen water bottles, hope that's enough. 5 more hours. Ed F

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Does it help reduce the heat inside the tent blind if you're able put more brushy/leafy pieces on top of it? Y'know... like blocking the sun from hitting the fabric directly a bit? Or is there no appreciable difference?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu