Lockdown AGAIN

Ageed that F er lets out 8K convicts but Trump gets crap about pardoning Rodger Stone , unbelievable !!
Excellent point Bigfin. Trump pardons one person whose prosecution was a travesty And the Dems and the media go crazy on him. Gruesome Newsom releases 8000 criminal prisoners who will wreak crime and havoc on the innocent public and that’s just fine, no problem , good job Gruesome. And don’t forget Obummer granted almost 2000 pardons mostly to drug dealers and violent criminals and terrorists and basically the media ignored it. This country is in deep $h.t

Ageed that F er lets out 8K convicts but Trump gets crap about pardoning Rodger Stone , unbelievable !!
Excellent point Bigfin. Trump pardons one person whose prosecution was a travesty And the Dems and the media go crazy on him. Gruesome Newsom releases 8000 criminal prisoners who will wreak crime and havoc on the innocent public and that’s just fine, no problem , good job Gruesome. And don’t forget Obummer granted almost 2000 pardons mostly to drug dealers and violent criminals and terrorists and basically the media ignored it. This country is in deep $h.t
BTW - Trump didn't even pardon Stone, he commuted his sentence, which means he is still convicted but just doesn't have to serve his sentence, kind of like those 8000 Newscum released. So they're releasing a bunch of (mostly young healthy) prisoners due to COVID concerns yet the libs want a 67 year old guy, someone in a high-risk category just due to his age, and who likely has some other medical issues too to go into prison. Sounds like the libs want him dead to me.

BTW -
Democratic president Bill Clinton pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the convictions of 459 people.

Republican president George W. Bush pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the convictions of 200 people.

Democratic president Barack Obama pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the conviction of 1,927 people.

As of July 11, 2020, Republican president Donald Trump pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the conviction of 36 people.

(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...lemency_by_the_president_of_the_United_States )

Last edited:
back in the late 60's early 70's my kids went to school in ca, couldn't say much
for their education level. when i was transferred to midway island my wife and kids went back
to Tennessee, kids had a problem in school there, they were behind where they should have
been. i don't know if the schools have improved or not.
be safe

Yeah, You'll notice the big uptick is in the 18 - 40 year old age group. Just the demographic that was out "protesting" yet the left-lib politicians will shut everything down except the "protests". Also, regarding the schools. I haven't had time to search and verify this but a Doctor on the radio yesterday was saying NO ONE in California under 18 has died from COVID. So why are they closing the schools? Edit: I looked it up, it's true... https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/COVID-19-Cases-by-Age-Group.aspx So, using those stats the 0-17 is approx. 7,425,000 and they have accounted for about 28,000 cases and no deaths. That a 0.00% death rate and a 0.37% infection rate.
The concern is more that they'll bring it home to their other older family members
BTW - Trump didn't even pardon Stone, he commuted his sentence, which means he is still convicted but just doesn't have to serve his sentence, kind of like those 8000 Newscum released. So they're releasing a bunch of (mostly young healthy) prisoners due to COVID concerns yet the libs want a 67 year old guy, someone in a high-risk category just due to his age, and who likely has some other medical issues too to go into prison. Sounds like the libs want him dead to me.

BTW -

(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...lemency_by_the_president_of_the_United_States )
Stone deserves to have the 2nd exercised though his head. Guy is a complete scumbag.

Having clyde and Larry on the same forum would have been epic....also the kid that talked about jerking his house cat off so that he would feel better...forgot his name?? jj i think? Oh boy...

Recall Newsom sign/signatures in front of Wal-Mart just now.... :angery:
Unfortunately Steve I can't see Recalling Newsome , even if and thats a BIG IF you get the signatures he'll tie you up in court until the end of his term. Secondly CA is unfortunately an ungovnerable state. It is literally 3 states rolled into one and mass populated areas hold the majority of the votes and the radical ideas. Remember the people of CA voted IN the gas tax , go figure that one.

What every CA citzen , business owner , sportaman etc needs to do is Remember what is actually going come election time, because the picture that will be painted on the campaign trail will be vastly different than what is actually going on.

Having clyde and Larry on the same forum would have been epic....also the kid that talked about jerking his house cat off so that he would feel better...forgot his name?? jj i think? Oh boy...
That's just wrong in so many ways..............................................

Classic JJ....Forgot all about him...…. :joy:

What , WTF ??? did the guy realize this is a hunting site ? Everyone has guns !!!

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Unfortunately Steve I can't see Recalling Newsome , even if and thats a BIG IF you get the signatures he'll tie you up in court until the end of his term. Secondly CA is unfortunately an ungovnerable state. It is literally 3 states rolled into one and mass populated areas hold the majority of the votes and the radical ideas. Remember the people of CA voted IN the gas tax , go figure that one.

What every CA citzen , business owner , sportaman etc needs to do is Remember what is actually going come election time, because the picture that will be painted on the campaign trail will be vastly different than what is actually going on.
Yeah I cant believe people voted for the Gas Tax like has No one ever read the side of a gas pump and seen how much tax is already on gas !!!
Oh I forgot the meaning of Democrat - Taxation without representation

Last edited:
Reactions: okie and CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu