long guns

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
I looked at the Ca. DOJ web site for info on how many long guns a person in Ca. can purchase in one day. All they have that I can find is info. on hand guns., one in thirty days. A person I know wants to buy his sons rifles and wants to do it in one trip to the gun store. Can he do it? He is aware of the waiting period, just not the laws concerning multiple purchases in one stop shopping.

Check out DOJ’s Intra-Familial Firearm Transaction. It’ll save some money in the long run rather than doing multiple transfer fees through an FFL.

He is aware of family transfers. But first he needs to go into store and buy the guns. How many can he buy in one day?

He is aware of family transfers. But first he needs to go into store and buy the guns. How many can he buy in one day?

He can buy 99 if he wants...under one DROS fee

Interpret two ways:

Example 1) "buy his sons guns" (purchase guns from his male children)

Example 2) "buy his sons' guns" (purchase guns for his male children)

Sorry for my confusion. But the way it is written, would be example one.

;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu