Looking for a bow fishing partner

culver carp

Apr 7, 2016
I am a newbie to bow fishing. Tomorrow I am going to Hi Tech Archery in Fullerton to hopefully get what I need to get started. If someone has a boat I would gladly pay for all of its gas and spit travel expenses. A little background I am a 54 year old , I am a DHS Contract Guard, I enjoy hunting and fishing . I have acess to a little bit of private land to hunt pigeons and crows in Kern County. I live in Culver City hence my name and I would like to try bowfishing. I should be able to access a small private lake near 29 Palms that has lots of carp. I would be up to a conventional fishing trip for carp at Lake Castais and split all costs including a boat rental.If interested just shoot me a PM.
Thanks
Culver Carp

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu