Looking for hunting partner around yucca valley area

shannonford1975

Sep 17, 2018
New out here and looking to hunt with someone or have someone show me some good spots out here. I like to hunt bird and rabbits also deer. I got D-19 and D -14 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had family in Yucca Vallet as a kid. It is definitely in the middle of nowhere. You will have a hard time finding somken in here who lives near you. But I can say that if you get ONX maps it won’t be hard to find areas around you to hunt. There is a lot of BLM around Joshua Tree that has quail and jack rabbits. Also if you are into predator hunting try hunting along the irrigation canals near Palm Springs. Make sure you are in public land. Good luck.

I had family in Yucca Vallet as a kid. It is definitely in the middle of nowhere. You will have a hard time finding somken in here who lives near you. But I can say that if you get ONX maps it won’t be hard to find areas around you to hunt. There is a lot of BLM around Joshua Tree that has quail and jack rabbits. Also if you are into predator hunting try hunting along the irrigation canals near Palm Springs. Make sure you are in public land. Good luck.

Yucca valley grew there are like 24000 people living here now plus 29 palm and Joshua Tree. So hoping I can find someone and thank I am going to check out ONX map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu