Loser cut & stole lock to my tree stand

Discussion in 'Open Discussion Room' started by fiskfinder, Sep 11, 2017.

1. stikbrandon

stikbrandon Active Member

That's what most people say.
    it's tough in so cal

2. WaterDawg

WaterDawg Active Member

What kind of "hunter" is this? "Let's see, just about ready to go, have water, gun, ammo, snacks, cell phone, and....bolt cutters. Yes, I am ready for the hunt".

Does your film show him actually cutting? Is it possible the guy on your camera isn't the culprit? That would be my only hesitation in posting pics.

3. SurfNHuntSD

SurfNHuntSD Well-Known Member

IMO, it's never OK to sit in someone else's stand. It's like finding someone's ground blind on turkey opener (which I've seen) and crawling inside. I know of several duck blinds on the Sea built by friends of friends and, likewise, I would never think of hunting them without permission.

Baldkrash likes this.
  4. fiskfinder

fiskfinder Member

I wouldn't even mind if they sat there but the cutting/theft of the lock was odd to me. Anyway, I don't care that much about it and my fuzzy pics don't matter. If I run into this dude I'll take care of it. He'll know who he met. No worries.

5. Baldkrash

Baldkrash Member

It was just a question for someone new to deer hunting. Wont be letting my kids on this forum due to angry responses to questions and profanity.