Lost and Found

infidel

Not sure if we have a thread for this but it's popular on other boards I'm apart of.

Anyways I found a nice shooting stick in the Cleveland National Forest yesterday. I want to give it a chance to get back to the rightful owner. So if you've lost one this year and can tell me the make and description and location I will gladly get your stick back to you. Pm me if you aren't comfortable making those details public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovesprig said:
Found LG cell phone on MCC Sunday morning......Still works......Last call Feb. 2014.......... ;D

check the pics steve, while watching northwoods law a poacher left his cell at the scene of the crime with incriminating photos

Stevo,

Looked at the pictures.....Definitely a horse person, but no photos of anyone other than a corral of horses.....Maybe, one of the cowboys out there.....Last contact in February. Means, they weren't hunting.

No family numbers, but a number of contacts.....I'll try one of those.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu