Lost my wife today

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
To the love of my life, I wish we had more time but God decided otherwise (I guess he needed you). 35 years ago it all started (on a fishing boat) with friendship that grew into love. Married 33 years ago March 17th, 1990 (on a fishing boat) and spent the next 7 years exploring young wedded bliss and having an absolute ball (sometimes on a fishing boat). Then came Matt in 97 and Josh in 99 and we became parents for the next 20 (its really never over) years both making decisions about our kids together. We still had a lot of fun and went a lot of places (yes on fishing boats too). Fast forward to 2018 and you found out your time was limited due to cancer. At first the doc said 2 years you fought hard and we found the 2 miracle drugs that gave you a couple more good years going and doing in Oregon, the Sierras, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico, and old Mexico. Visiting friends, fishing, and petting whales were all some of the activities we enjoyed during this time. Even as recently as June 10th you were fly fishing in the Fall River in Oregon. You touched many lives always in a positive way and helped me to grow so much …thank you!

Unfortunately, that time ran out today at around 2 pm. You will be missed but I am happy you are no longer hurting and that you were only in bad shape for about 2 days.

Until we meet again
I love you Cindy

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF1025.jpeg
    DSCF1025.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0863.jpeg
    DSCF0863.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 68
I'm at a loss for words, but I know how you feel I lost mine back in Oct. God bless her and your family.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your love. I just can't imagine. You two had, by the sounds of it a fantastic life together. May she rest in eternal peace. Until you meet again.

Tom,

I am so sorry to hear of Cindy's passing....If you or the boys need anything, just give me a call....God bless you, brother.........:worried:

RIP... Prayers to you and your boys..

I am very sorry for the loss of your wife. Please accept my condolences. God bless her soul.

God bless true love. And cherish the opportunity to spend your life with a wonderful woman. You will see her again

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu