Love This Sound At Dark Thirty

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Did some serious driving this morning......Caught these boys & girls still on the roost.....The kids should be happy about this.....;)

ps.....4 big toms & 4 jakes were making all this racket along with about 30+ hens.....Coyote helped....lol

Lots of action today......Starting in the dark and getting gobbles in most everywhere I knew to stop......Sadly, my best private spot has pretty much zero birds.....Although, there's at least 6 longs fairly close by......;)

.024.JPG 037.JPG 050.JPG 059.JPG 063.JPG 065.JPG

Very cool...... We'll be in Arizona for baseball and miss the youth opener, then miss the general opening Saturday. Will be out Sunday though.

Sean,

The openers are a zoo anyway.....And this year, Monday-Friday could really be the ticket with a later dispersal cycle.....Well, it kinda always is......;)

That pup was asking you for a 17 in the chest. He does look pretty cute though I mean as far as fawn killers are concerned.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu