Lucky Gear?

Do you bring / wear items because you have better luck with them (superstitious)?

• YES

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

JakeSCH

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys have gear that you feel "lucky" in that things go you way when you wear them?

I "try" to not be superstitious and I purposefully use gear that I have not had success with before to "break it in". However, on my bull hunt I did go back to my camo first lite guide pants on the last day after a tough week of neutral colors and put a bull on the ground...

Gotta a CWA ball cap that I picked up at a banquet back in the early 90's and have worn it forever, everytime I hunt or fish I wear it and when something falls down whether I took it or someone else I am with I dab a little blood on the visor. Not lucky but full of memories....

I have a Leupold hat that I like to wear on my hunts. It's pretty lucky.

I have a Leupold hat that I like to wear on my hunts. It's pretty lucky.
I still know that hat, I seem to remember a day hunting when "Just my game" pulled a prank about the hat while we were elk hunting. kinda cruel for a few minutes but in the end just good fun.. Remember ?

I still know that hat, I seem to remember a day hunting when "Just my game" pulled a prank about the hat while we were elk hunting. kinda cruel for a few minutes but in the end just good fun.. Remember ?
I remember...and we all shot elk too.

Back