Lurker

DoubleTrouble

Sep 8, 2016
Okay... I've been a lurker on this forum for about six months. Thanks for all the great info! I have a 10 year old son (Jack)... Who would rather go hunting than fishing with me. I've been into fishing the last 20 years & have a 22' center console.

The last 6 months, I've been duck & dove hunting for the first time in twenty years & loving it... Jack too (his 1st season)!! This is our first turkey season. Jack was one of the lucky kids drawn for the NWTF San Ysabel hunt & also drawn for Sutherland. We didn't see a bird either hunt. Still had a great time. The boy also drew Wister a couple times & San Jacinto once too! I'm hoping to take him out one more time during the youth turkey season then hitting Plaster City to find some euro's soon after. ;)

Thanks for all the help you guys have already given us!

Phil McKenna

PHIL I was hoping your day with jack would end up better then may day with Ember.
at least were out there trying. Took my oldest Remington 3 yrs before we got are first
turkey, so keep up the good work. That was at the youth hunt with Steve.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I was wandering when you were going to come out of the closet... Lol! We will have to get Jack on some Euros soon....about due for a Plaster city run.

Phil,
Glad you stopped lurking. Can't wait to see some snows, and yellowtail pics on here.

Welcome

Kyle Martin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu