Magview adapters and customer service are A++

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
Not sure if anyone is running one or looking to get one, but their customer service and products are awesome. I ordered one for my binos on Monday. Showed up yesterday (Tues) via FedEx. I have the Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56, which per their website and calling and speaking with customer service (human picked up after first ring!), the B1 should have fit. I tried and they are too small. Just called, and I spoke with Shawn, explained the issue, and he's shipping me out a new XL adapter today. The product is very well made, just gotta make sure you order the right size, but it is a fantastic product. I do not recall the last time I received such outstanding customer service over the phone.

had a great experience too. I had an issue and no questions asked they replaced. great product

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu