Man Bear Pig, SCH's Bonejour and Neil make the front page again!

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
Bonejour and Neil Ray of Giant Sequoia Guide Service get it done again. Check out this great story on the Front Page!
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/

Great story. Don is dominating the front page. Awesome!

Thanks for sharing that terrific story Don. You might consider changing your tag to "The Governator" in celebration of your total recall.

Speaking as a farmer, harvesting that bear was the right thing to do and is the sort of gesture that will result in hunters being invited back to that property.

Good job Don, you are on fire this season! By the way I should have your turkey call soon, was told it shipped out today.

Thanks gentlemen. Life is real good to me. Very grateful.
Gen, I look forward to using that call to help you bring in a tom for Yusuke this spring.
:)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu