TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
I have a Mathews Z7 for sale.
It has a hogg-it 5 pin sight
QAD Ultra-Rest
Sims Limbsaver modular stabilizer
And it has pretty new strings, with only like 100 shots on them.
The draw is set at 30.5".

I'm asking 700$, OBO.

I'm going to wait for it to drop down to $250. Then I'm all over it! ;) Born on Budget. Guessing you have it posted on Craigslist and other outlets?

8SteelTown said:
I'm going to wait for it to drop down to $250. Then I'm all over it! ;) Born on Budget. Guessing you have it posted on Craigslist and other outlets?

Haha I'm not dropping it anymore... Yeah I did, I've had 3 people flake on me so far..

I paid like 1400$ for this bow and what it comes with... Saved up for a long time for this thing I can't let it go for dirt cheap..

Well I'll start squirling away... If you happen to have it still in a few months, I'll make the trip up to you and we'll go out for a hunt.

8SteelTown said:
Well I'll start squirling away... If you happen to have it still in a few months, I'll make the trip up to you and we'll go out for a hunt.

Sounds good to me

That's Great Garrett. You'll want that cash in your hand on Tuesday to save you a trip down here ;D

Bonejour said:
That's Great Garrett. You'll want that cash in your hand on Tuesday to save you a trip down here ;D

Plans changed, me, my dad, girlfriend and friend are coming down after Christmas to the bow and arrow shop. My dad will be fitted with my old bow, me with my new bow and my girlfriend set up with the bow I got her for Christmas

That works too. Nice to keep that Matthews in the family especially if you'd have lost a lot in re-selling.

Mathews Z7 For Sale

TaftHunter said:
Plans changed, me, my dad, girlfriend and friend are coming down after Christmas to the bow and arrow shop. My dad will be fitted with my old bow, me with my new bow and my girlfriend set up with the bow I got her for Christmas
Wow. This sounds like a Toyota commercial lol
But that's great. It's a long trip for you but will be even more worthwhile as a family, getting you all set up.

Bonejour said:
That works too. Nice to keep that Matthews in the family especially if you'd have lost a lot in re-selling.

Yeah my dads been wanting to get into archery ever since my uncle go into it last year. When I first wanted to sell my bow he didn't want it because he wanted a new one, but I talked him into taking mine haha.
Glad it worked out this way.
Hopefully he can get his first archery deer with it just like I did!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu