MCC Rabbits......7-4-16

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Saw more today than I saw on the opener......Lots of baby ones too.....It's amazing what a little rain & high grass will do for the animals that live low to the ground.....Savage 17 HMR's were the weapon of choice.....All but one was a neck or head shot.

ps......Still no turkeys at this location though......Very disappointing.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    744.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    659.5 KB · Views: 41
Elcazador619 said:
Well done guys. .the first one look big and fat. Congrats steve & Jacob

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That cottontail is one of the biggest I've ever seen.....Lots of little tiny guys around too.....Rabbit season historically opens July 1st here in Cali.....If these rabbits are still having babies, maybe the season should start Sept 1st.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu