Michigain white tail

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
First leg of the trip went off with out a hitch minus my old man opening the trunk to watch my muzzle loader fall to the ground lol.

second leg from Chicago to Michigan, we’ll the captain comes over says we delayed for quite some time mechanical issue…. Stay tuned

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 14
Listen boys, finally made it and welcomed with open arms from the family, uncles were showing me a cuple main frame 10’s runnin around and a wonky 7. Not gonna lie first doe that I see gonna get the boom stick come Monday morning.

I’ll keep the thread going stand by.

As you should.... standing by!!!

Opening day, got the boom stick in hand, last night is still hangin with me. Anything will get the sabot, gotta fill the freezer momma says no sex until it’s filled…image.jpg

Last edited:
Second sit for the opener,

morning sit was uneventful for the most part, saw a yote chase off a cuple doe.

Stay tunedimage.jpg

Brandon....give it to mama...the mama deer...

Hahaha where to start guys, whitey is tough. When in a county that if you don’t shoot it your neighbor will, well feels like the mighty 16. Staying the course got till the 28th whitey is dead as soon as I get a crack, I have seen deer just out of range with my open sights on the cva wolf.
I wish I had my bow…

momma or daddy whitey gonna get it

stay toon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu