Michigain WhiteTail 2023-Live Hunt

Fist sit of the second day, this morning was a bust, lastnight with my uncles, well they drank me under the table could get up.

Got a buck and doe tag in my wallet and I need meat, stand by.

IMG_6367.jpegIMG_6366.jpegIMG_6365.jpeg72160014016__8F7EB9DA-DACB-47F6-9FEC-0FAC0E5B4DCC.jpeg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Finish please...and girls are cooler than boys
KAPOOW!

Never trust Whitey ..he,ll backdoor you every chance he gets... I'm on the IPA tonight..don't Have to Hunt again until Friday...thank the Lord it's here in AZ....I see white meat in your future!!

Screenshot_20230621-175324.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stikbrandon
In the stand, cold bush latte waiting for me when I get back, life is good.

Anything gets it tonight, gun season starts tomorrow.

Reactions: Kellendv
Clean lanes...I'll say it again .never trust Whitey...watch your 6...them bastards sneaky...I've heard.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu