Michigan hunt, play by play

S

stikbrandon

Shot out on the red eye last night from lax , missed the morning hunt had to get tags ext.

In the stand now , nothing yet but 40 mins left of shoot light.

34* and dropping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
Sat in the stand today .... Dam cold!

Saw nothing.

Did see this

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    669 KB · Views: 130
Hot Doe came threw 730 am, a big 6 point wouldn't stop for my rage! He was nose down and trotting

You get no sympathy from me .. High of 12 predicted for Monday :)

Get it done dude, let the air out of one

What part of the state are you hunting in? Do you have a firearm with you? Growing up, November 15th in Michigan was better than Christmas! Couldn't sleep tossing and turning in deer camp just waiting to go out!

Hunted the opener with my bow this morning, had two deer come in about 80 yards... Needless to say I got my shot gun with me . In a ground blind this evening, Sitting till dark. 30* out here wish me luck

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    638 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg_thumb1.png
    image.jpg_thumb1.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 107
I leave Wednesday so I got time ! Such a different way of life here. I love it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu