Michigan hunt, play by play

BuckHunter said:
Anything tonight ?

Nothing this morning or tonight.... Temp was 0 to -5 with the wind chill, my uncle says this weather is unseasonably cold like January weather. The wind was blowing 20 right in my face , good wind direction but horribly cold. These deer just bed down when it's like this..

1 hunt left in the morning , not Spose to have wind like today but snow all day so wish me luck

Grandparents property was awesome, I did not connect but still was an epic trip!, had few close oppertunitys.

Time with the family in the woods is priceless. Eating tag soup from MI and California But that's okay.

Another year of tag soup blows but all in all it was an awesome deer season, it tried my will and damb near broke me mentally.

I'm thankfull I didn't get hurt in my endless attempts in our local mountains and And Its made me smarter for next season and it's just a matter of time befor I connect.

Time for ducks and Yotes boys!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu