Midweek Coyote Hunt

8SteelTown

I have a week of vacation next week 8/25-8/31. I have open mornings on Tuesday-Thursday. If anyone doesn't have work those mornings, shoot me a P.M. if you want to do some coyote hunting. I'll come to you. I don't have any calls, just some camo and a .308. If not, no worries... I have some places to scout.

I had a floating week I had to use. Last available / coverable week to take. I have one in September and October too. Ill hit him up for one.

Sdbirds said:
Bummer I just saw this

I have another week of vacation in 2 weeks if you want to go out. Getting pretty good with my mouth caller.

Hit me up. I believe that will be deer season so I'm probably going to loose contact with everyone until I need help dragging

Right on SDBirds. Just send me the GPS you're hunting, and ill help you drag ;) ! Jk. Talk to you later man.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
Sdbirds said:
Bummer I just saw this

I have another week of vacation in 2 weeks if you want to go out. Getting pretty good with my mouth

Date night? Lol. Sorry, had to do it. Quote begged me to do so...

Damn you SoCalRebelHunter... Set myself up for that one.

8SteelTown said:
Right on SDBirds. Just send me the GPS you're hunting, and ill help you drag ;) ! Jk. Talk to you later man.

Lol I don't know where to find them I was hopeing u could show me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu