Mount Laguna Problem

Post him up dude!! Details!! Dont get to hear to much about Ca deer getting shanked from above!!

Fantastic! How far up do set your stand? Those tree stand shots can be tuff for sure...way to grease her!

Fantastic! How far up do set your stand? Those tree stand shots can be tuff for sure...way to grease her!

I think about 18’ or so if I remember right. I had been in this one spot since archery opener and this was only 1 of 3 deer I had seen all year in person.

Why do I continue to comment on this?... :joy:

You say you didn't hunt that spot for 2 years...Then you're upset because someone else found this area...Trash after 2 years...What a surprise (not that's an excuse)...Guys from Utah, Arizona, Colorado?...Hell, we hunt their states, but it's not OK for them to hunt ours?

ps...Really doubt guys from those states would go out of state to hunt the mighty "16"...;)
iTS NOT A EXCUSE I didnt say peopple out of state can or cant hunt our places I didnt care I hunt arizona too but laguna is not big place , and if last year hunt there 400 peopple this year was 600 so much pressure for that small place. What i hate is still recover trash from stands also looking cams next to me, just this year i lost 2 cam there 1 wireless with account they cant use all cams with lockers other friend lose 4 cams other just sd cards, men just recently in november have 2 guys on middle of laguna poachers hunting turkeys 1 carry a shootgun , this year I start hunting and scouting other areas, is frustating . Of course you didnt have this problems because you have the privilege to hunt private , but for the rest of us we have this problems because hunters didnt respect others.
I help 5 other peoople to drag out deers, in the past 5 years, help installing peopple treestands also show some places to first hunters out there and I make nice friends out there some peopple from the army , some gun trainers some friends from navy , good peopple all around san diego , I think I start get out all my chairs and just satalking or even small blinds.

The guy the theft my stuff out there need to be super happy every year with all my new gadgets :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu