Movement today

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
. I'm pretty sure we called in something on every stand beside the last one today.
#1 coyote down everything starting out good.
#2 call in a coyote pretty quick shanked never give us a good shot got shot but missed.
#3 A fox.
#4 call in a coyote at the two minute mark barked it. Safety on, click it off shot it drops. (My dogs goes and just lays down,normally ). He bolted I made him come back. Coyote got up started spinning may have clipped it before it got brushed up but had to bail to try the last stand. Pretty sure today started out like a bird hunt.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Nice job sounds like a fun hunt. I've been doing a lot of calling too for yotes and Bobcats and have called in 3 yotes and no bobcats but seen a few Bobcats on private land. I have yet to get a good opportunity on a yote however. By the way that AR is awesome I'm jealous of it. And Donald looks pretty happy with that dead yote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu