My 2022 Solo Hunt..

...the moment of truth had arrived...at that distance ..there is no squeeze...it's pull...and KAPOOW!! At the report of the rifle...Down went Lefty!! Mama stood there while lefty layed motionless at her feet....this would be his last day of porking
on the mountain ...she then somberly walked off into the abyss...alone....... The End.

Now ..a couple of Hero shots...because what's an incredible hunt...with out the money shots...

Fork-a-saurus with a neck shot!!! Congrats!!

Way more memorable than those lame 180+ pt texas deer you nab. Sometimes you need some time apart from the old lady to remember how meaningful she is to you.

Thanks buddy....shooting 180 imch mule bucks 13 miles from Mexico gets old real quick!!! These so cal forkys make you feel alive!! And yup..the wife is damn lucky to have me!!! Eddie....he,s 10-7.... sun's out..guns out...over.

Last edited:
What no pics with the 25-06. Man's caliber, obviously, cause I own one.
She's in than draw somewheres .note the missing tuft of hair at the base of his neck... menacing caliber...up there with the one and only 257wbymag...good night nurse!!!

Ahh..the essence of the Buck Deer....no better way to become one with your Quarry...than to consume his very Heart ...this 16ers..will bring you good luck moving forward in your process of huntimg the 16 buck...hopefully not the shits...I've had that to...no bueno..lol..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-173200.png
    Screenshot_20221027-173200.png
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 9
And then there was this guy from a couple nights early... honorable mention..those double eye guards get ya dead every time...damn I hate um..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-002905.png
    Screenshot_20221022-002905.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
@HATCHET1 the savage you are…. Whitey is finna get it next weekend….
Get him bro.!!..we have 2 mule deer tags and 1 coues tag comin up here in AZ next month...then it's off to Texas for small 180class muleys and Aoudad Sheep!!!..... FINISH!.I'm exhausted just thinking about it...uggh.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Well
..season might not quite be over just yet...looks like I'm heading back to massacre mountain for the closer next weekend...had a last minute addition...I'm gonna bring #3;with me this time...so I can truly just stand there and or sit in the truck and do absolutely nothing as usual...standby 16ers....We got Grizz and maybe..just maybe one more buck to put to rest..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu