Napa-tahoe

jtay56

Hey all gunna be spending about a week and a half up (sep 8-19)in napa and tahoe and will be taking all my archery gear, my ao tag, and my soon to be wife (it's our honeymoon) and would like to get out in the field a couple of days. Would love any and all help in my attempt to turn this thing into a huntingmoon
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait are you saying that you are getting married during the peak of the elk rut? I am sure this must have been a typo and you mean oct or maybe june or something. The acceptable months for getting hitched are from March to July.....

All good in that department. The fiancé loves hunting as much as me so, when those future elk hunts are possible, we will be all good. Either together or she will understand

And also better than mid Oct- early November.. Definitely talked her out of that one lol

I sealed the deal oct 4th..... She tricked me!!!! Got me to agree to a date right when hunting season was in full swing and marriage was the last thing on my mind....

May have to trade her in as Aeon would say ! Ain't that right bill?

I think you should trade her in on Aeon!

Mine is oct 30 on her bday but we always go hunting for our anivarsary so it's ok. But I hope you do get out and kill something worth eating.

my Hen has her bday in January.....she has been 29 since the day i met her because she never gets a bday party :)

I know someone that was going to get married on the dove opener and changed the date. It didn't go over well at the time but there happier now hahaha

Back