National Forest closures

Prolly tell you to pound sand ..it is CA after all....

All that money spent in gas scouting, all the time taken off work, the campgrounds fees, the park passes.....I want it all back.
I had big plans for that weekend....I am really starting to hate CA.
I got not much to hold me from moving unlike other folks...happy to cash out, plenty of equity to buy ranch house and some...
The wife and I talk about it at least once a week.
Traffic, kooks in the beaches taking all parking, gas prices, yuppies, hippiess, yoga, frapuccinos and the freaking judgmental prius driver..
OMG!

You all know conservative are being blamed for all the fires. Global warming is all our fault. To them it has nothing to do with earths natural cycles. I once told a guy, a lib of course, Yosemite National park was once under a mile of ice, and some time in the future it will be again. I was informed, I didn't have any idea what I was talking about.

Only reason I go back.....babies need new shoes....man the shoes over the years...uggh

Reactions: ilovesprig
Got go um Buddy...please put the trophy dove in the center of the tailgate....I always like him the best

Well so much for heading over to the 16 this week end. Bow season is dead it looks like.:mad::babycry:

All that money spent in gas scouting, all the time taken off work, the campgrounds fees, the park passes.....I want it all back.
I had big plans for that weekend....I am really starting to hate CA.
I got not much to hold me from moving unlike other folks...happy to cash out, plenty of equity to buy ranch house and some...
The wife and I talk about it at least once a week.
Traffic, kooks in the beaches taking all parking, gas prices, yuppies, hippiess, yoga, frapuccinos and the freaking judgmental prius driver..
OMG!

I was born and raised in the Golden State, and experienced it when it really was Golden...The American Dream, if you will...Now, I would leave it in a heart beat, if I could.

Utah, Idaho, Montana, call my name every year, but family always comes 1st.

Son, if you can swing it, do it...Every friend I have that has moved, has never looked back...We are a different breed and are appreciated in many parts of this great country...All the best with this tough decision...Follow your dream.... :heart:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu