New deer spots

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Well have given up on Laguna this year. Better late then never. Found some new sweet spots. No time this year to scout much. Life is good , when we can still hunt. Only A22 this year. May be AO for the general season.

Well have given up on Laguna this year. Better late then never. Found some new sweet spots. No time this year to scout much. Life is good , when we can still hunt. Only A22 this year. May be AO for the general season.
Lee don't give up brother have 2 nice spots I can give you as I am leaving for Colorado elk hunt tomorrow. Pm me for directions to spot nice healthy looking deer in this area & haven't seen any hunters in this area. Have scouted this area for 4 months & very promising area. Haven't had time to get out as I have been swamped with work & preparing for my trip. Feel free to call me if you still have my # good luck. Ben.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu