New guy Imperial County looking to hunt yotes

Handgun

Jun 28, 2014
Imperial Valley
Hey y'all. Heard about the forum today at Fine Firearms, gonna be at the BBQ tomorrow, looking forward to meeting some hunters and learning. I know the spots and have gotten some yotes by chance but want to learn to call. I have a variety of lead launchers but like my single action pistols and revolvers the best.

Welcome to the SCH website Handgun. We all look forward to meeting you at the Banquet as well as hearing about past, present and future hunting experiences.

Hay how are ya my names Hank i'm new to the sch as well. I went to the bbq yesterday meet lots of good guy out there but don't know if we meet.anyways i have all the calls and call boxes to call them in. I still haven't tried them out yet. maybe sometime we could hunt together.

for some reason i thought imperial county was like 30 miles from me don't know what my brain was thinking. i map it out and its just to far to drive. thank's for offering to go hunting.

imperial county is over 200 miles for me but it is a great place very different then any other. very worth the drive in sept. Fly DOVE Fly....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu