New guy

Easy Money

Sep 1, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm from San Diego I got my license 1 week before the archery opener last year so I'm still pretty green. I have no hunting Xp at all but love camping so it's a good mix. My older son and I go scouting when time allows ( not really sure if we're doing it right lol). I've been reading the posts here for about a year and I must say you have helped me a ton with the info you put out there. Thank you for that. I still have what seems like a million questions but they'll get answered with time. Paul

Welcome! Like you, I read a lot and learn all I can. This is a great place for it. As for the million questions, just ask. Lots of knowledge with the members here and they are always helpful.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu