New member, new hunter

SD Mike

Proud member of BH&A, RMEF and NWTF.
Feb 25, 2015
San Diego
Hey all, figured it was time to stop lurking and introduce myself. My name is Mike and I have been an avid fisherman my entire life. I just recently began learning to hunt and it has already provided me with ample reward and adventure. Conservation of my quarry and its habitat are really important to me, so I joined the NWTF and RMEF to get opportunities to volunteer my time and hopefully meet some like-minded mentors. I recently had the pleasure of meeting ilovesprig on a couple occasions and he's been an invaluable resource already. I look forward to meeting many of you in the future and continuing to learn as much as possible. Cheers!

Welcome Mike. That's a great way to get started, by putting in your time and effort and supporting conservation groups.

Mike,

Thank you so much for your help yesterday with our youth hunt drawing......Your the kind of young man/hunter that I will go out of my way to help......Always feel free to call.

Thank, Steve. I learned so much and really enjoy the people I was around. Looking forward to the scouts leading up to the 28th

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu