New Mexico Draw Results are in - Who Drew What??

Watch my boys draw Unit 2 their first year in the draw. I hope they do what an experience that would be. The youth get a super late season, it would be a great opportunity for a monster.

this is why I love app season I the illusion the hope etc. a man can dream when it comes to big game apps.

well i dropped the ball on NM...extremely busy day yesterday and didn't get a chance to get the app in on time. Should have done it last week.

well i dropped the ball on NM...extremely busy day yesterday and didn't get a chance to get the app in on time. Should have done it last week.
Dude I meant to text you my apps and I was so slammed I forgot. Good thing is no points so same odds next year

Dude I meant to text you my apps and I was so slammed I forgot. Good thing is no points so same odds next year

Yeah, I had another buddy text me at 2pm to hurry up and get it in...but I was slammed and didn't see it until it was to late. oh well.

All in for sage maggots.... great truck hunt for any aspiring big game hunters out there. That state has been good to me over the years with the sage maggots. I like NM.

Back