New Mexico Jackpot

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Well folks I drew a unit 13 elk tag. Only 2 non residents drew the tag.
Fish and game called me today and one of their Ibex hunters was injured and surrendered his tag... luckyme I was next on the list!!!
I also drew a unit 29 rifle tag for mule deer.. I spoke to John at FF today and he tells me it's an epic unit! Super excited about this season...unfortunately I have no knowledge of unit 29 for mule deer.. and advise would be a great help.

Last edited:
I am hunting unit 29 and 30 for Audad in February. I will PM you the game managers email he has been very helpful and gets back quickly.

Reactions: KoozeDeer
Got the glass covered I heard you have had some good success there a few years back!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu