New reloading bench

punkur67

Just finished my bench in the new house. I got my own gun/hunting room now. Just need some overhead lighting. All my materials and tools tuck nicely in the drawers and cabinets. Stainless top makes for easy cleanup. I also made a mount for my rock chucker that also holds the powder drop. I think I am going to start making these for sale if I get enough interest.
20140406_212510.jpg

20140406_212521.jpg

20140407_165146.jpg

nice bench if you could just buy powder you could use it.I am down to my last 8lbs and don't know when I can find more.

sherpa said:
nice bench if you could just buy powder you could use it.I am down to my last 8lbs and don't know when I can find more.

What powder are you looking for?

sherpa said:

I know a couple guys that sell powder in San Diego that are fairly successful at getting what I need unless I want varget. What are you looking for

Fine Firearms had Long shot last month. Lasted about 30 days. Check weekly -

Just got in Hodgdon CFE 223 and Win 748 for all of you .223/556 guys!

619-280-8600

sherpa said:
NBK said:
sherpa said:

What powder are you looking for?

Red Dot

Checked and only found 800X. He is in San Diego and I don't think he ships. Scored myself some VARGET while checking too.

Back