New rifle Tikka .270

gregg

Feb 16, 2014
San Diego
Few months ago payed a visit to Fine Firearms to try and match up a rifle with the Leupold scope I got from NBK probably 6 months earlier. I've had my eyes on the Tikka T3 for a while and talking to NBK prior he suggested that the scope and rifle would make a great combo. Well, long story short took one look at the rifle and put some money down and setup to wait for my 10 days. Then as things always do, life started happening. I bought a boat, started going offshore, then back east to get married. Forgot about the gun until of course after my window to pick it up passed like an idiot. Headed back about 10 days ago and put my papers back in and yesterday picked this beauty up. Fine firearms dig an amazing job setting this rifle up and the customer service is great. From some of my other iffy experiences in town, this shop is now my goto.

Headed out this morning to try her our at South Bay Rod and Gun and well... they were closed because of the rain... it happens, we should have called ahead. The BLM was also closed so we ended up just calling it for the day. When they are back open I'll be there zeroing her in and hopefully make it out to D16 before the season ends.

Thanks Fine Firearms for the patience and the hooking me up with this beauty.

o2lr7c7.jpg

wPCqgcz.jpg

HsoSPsX.jpg

Very nice!! Stainless.
What model is the scope? Great combination.
Love those Colorado flip up end-caps.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu