New to Bow Hunting in San Diego

Sdbowhunter

Hello SCH,
I just finished up mY first hunting season here in SD. I got out about 12 times and did some hiking in the mornings and in the afternoons. Really enjoyed being out there and saw some deer and tried to stalk them but no luck.
Sometimes I felt like I was not doing it right or just plain in the way so I apologize to the guy in the tree stand the other day!
Looking forward to spending more time hiking around and scouting a new spot for 2015.
Would be interested in heading out with someone who has experience and wouldn't mind showing this newbie a thing or two about what to look for and how to get it.

Cheers everyone!

Hey dude,
I'm a bow hunter as well and moving to SD in late March. I currently live in the thick jungles of the Washington westside. Hunting S cal is definitely going to be a major change of scenery! I know nothing about hunting the desert, but if you'd like a little company for scouting missions, I'll be there mid to late March.. Hit me up ..

Tbob said:
Hey dude,
I'm a bow hunter as well and moving to SD in late March. I currently live in the thick jungles of the Washington westside. Hunting S cal is definitely going to be a major change of scenery! I know nothing about hunting the desert, but if you'd like a little company for scouting missions, I'll be there mid to late March.. Hit me up ..

Tbob,
sent you a pm

Welcome to SCH Sdbowhunter. Look forward to reading your posts.

SDbowhunter. Got your Pm and I'll definitely hit you up once I'm down your way. Still planning to be there late March or first week of April. Can't wait to get out there!!

Back