New to Hunting - Corona

Feric Korman

Mar 14, 2015
Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for all the help I hope to get. I have been thinking about hunting for the last couple years and just now am really wanting to learn about it. I know there is a wealth of knowledge here and hope to learn at least a small portion of it. Hopefully hunting can be my escape from my daughters hectic softball schedule and the agony of having to drive to LA everyday for work.

Haha yeah, there is so much more to SoCal than baseball diamonds and soccer fields. Maybe you can even get your family into it by bringing them along to family events. 8)

Welcome Feric to SCH,

Lots of events for kids and the outdoors available nowadays.......Just watch our calendar...... :)

WAY BETTER THAN SOCCER BY THE WAY!...... :D

I live in Eastvale down the street from you. I have just started hunting my self and always looking for someone to go hunt with. March 28th is this Saturday and I'm going out Looking for turkey in Julian. Let me know if you ever want try to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Hunting and fishing in the outdoors is such a great experience.

Best advise I can give you: Talk to old timers. They are such a wealth of knowledge, and won't have you buying into the latest scent spray or Sitka camo pattern.

Feric Korman said:
Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for all the help I hope to get. I have been thinking about hunting for the last couple years and just now am really wanting to learn about it. I know there is a wealth of knowledge here and hope to learn at least a small portion of it. Hopefully hunting can be my escape from my daughters hectic softball schedule and the agony of having to drive to LA everyday for work.

Just saw this post and will be relocating to Corona from the East Cost late August. Been hunting White Tail and am addicted. Looking forward to try my hand at Western style hunting.

Have an elk hunt in New Mexico this September, once that is done will definitely see if I can get my hands on any left over deer tags. Hopefully paths cross at some point. Thanks all.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu