New to me truck any one need to get down a 4x4 road? ill drive!

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Just wanted to share my new to me baby. After having 4x4s my whole life since 18 i haven't had one for 3 years. well ive been a good boy a finally have a 4x4 again for hunting. even though i loved riding around in my wifes air ride heated and cooled leather seat Lincoln navigator i needed my own and i needed 4x4. If any one has that certain road you want to get down or need to get pulled out of a rut and need some one to call im hear for you. And if you ever see me out in the IV stop and say hey. Ive even added my own red neck pin striping already.

Attachments

• IMG_9124.JPG
    IMG_9124.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 45
I've owned 4x4s my whole life except for a few year stretch when things got in the at I'm between but I'm sold. Took it down a very tight 12 mile 4x4 road this weekend in the Manache meadow wildlife area in the sierras. It did Awsome.

nice truck... i'll keep an eye out for you down here in valley and make sure I stop by and say hello.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu