New to San Diego. I'm looking for a hunting buddy.

Tmartinez822

Hey, my name is Taylor. I am new to hunting in San Diego. I am originally from PA. I was in the military and never had time to hunt. Now that I am out I want to get into it, but I don't know any good places, seasons, or anything like that. I only hunted deer before and that is what I am interested in or any big game for that matter, but I am open to anything really. I own a bow (fairly decent with it) and just bought a new Remington 700 ADL 30-06. If there is anyone out there that is willing to take this newbie under their wing I would greatly appreciate it.

Taylor M.

I have the same question. What part of PA?
Native PA (Erie) hunter here (San Diego transplant 18 yrs ago).

Also a PA transplant to SoCal. I'm originally from the outskirts of Pittsburgh, moved to SoCal about a year ago. I too grew up hunting and am looking to continue. From the research I've done, things are a lot different here than back east (regulations, style, finding spots). I live up in the Temecula Valley region, but would be up for doing some scouting and archery shooting til a season comes around (most likely Turkey for me). Let me know, shoot me a PM.

Dustin

Back