new to sch

dantheman

Jan 4, 2015
orange county
Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to learning a lot from you guys. I have been upland bird hunting for about 9 years and I'm looking to expand my hunting profile. I wend duck hunting this year for the first time, been about 5 times so for and I absolutley love it. I am hooked can't stop thinking about my next trip already.i am looking to find some duck hunting seminars to try and learn how to call, set up decoys, and all that good stuff. Or maby meet up with an experienced person here to show me the ropes. I look forward to chatting with you guys or maby even meeting up sometime.

Hey welcome I'm pretty new as well to the site lots of good info and people. I am also an upland hunter. I was hoping to get out for a duck hunt here before the end of the season but no avail yet. I don't know much about decoys but I'd love to get out if you ever need a partner. What area of so cal are you in.

Welcome to SCH.................I hunt waterfowl just about every shoot day, Henshaw, San J, Wister and Canada.......Lots to know and lots of rules to hunt ducks & geese in California.......No question is a dumb one.

Will help when and where I can................ ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu