New to the forum and the sport

hots_towel

Jan 27, 2016
Hey there. I recently passed my hunter's ed course and am eager to get started! I live in La habra and typically go to hoge road to do my shooting. I own a benelli .12, a mini 30, 30-06, and my mosin. My intent was to do some turkey hunting, but after poking around here people seem to be suggesting smaller or easier game for a noob.

Welcome to SCH............Turkey hunting & small game are great places to start.....Turkey hunting will also improve your big game skills.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu