New to this board! What an awesome place!

Greg

Jul 9, 2013
Hey all, I'm glad I found this board! I've been an avid dove and quail hunter for about 10 years now and have been looking to expand my boundaries into bigger game. I hope to learn much from experienced hunters here about boar and deer, and maybe even smaller game like coyote!

One question though. How can I stop Bow N Arrow Shop from opening up when I click into the "Start New Topic" subject box and message box, or even when replying to threads. The text box seems to be linked to the website.

One question though. How can I stop Bow N Arrow Shop from opening up when I click into the "Start New Topic" subject box and message box, or even when replying to threads. The text box seems to be linked to the website.

Hi Greg welcome to SCH. We are making some changes to the site so there may be some weird stuff going on. Your problem is temporary. Should be taken care of soon.

Welcome to the site Greg. They say timing is everything in life. And the "glitch" in the system only lasted a few minutes. We fixed it immediately. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for speaking up about it.

We are enhancing some features on the forum so there could be some small challenges as we move forward.

Ah, I work on dev teams often and see minor bugs slip through the cracks here and there. It's good to know you resolve these issues expediently. Looking forward to spending inappropriate amounts of time on this forum lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu