Newbie hunter

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all: I am a new Hunter and a disabled hunter. My name is Kenneth I am 22 and in trying to get out to hunt deer, bear, turkey, duck, goose, coyote, ram, hog, rabbit, dove, quail, and antelope. Back in February I got my first hog! I have everything for turkey hunting but no spot I have been wanting to hunt a turkey since the day me and my brother have decided to take up hunting. We've been trying to find any information about these species as to where they like to go, how they act, when to hunt, and where to hunt. It's hard to come by any information these days. I am hoping that someone will see this and invite me out on a hunt with them! My brother and I both have a deer tag this season mine is in D-14 and his is in A-32 we've just went out for a two day hunt for mine after trying to gather as much information as we could and didn't see a single deer or track but we had a blast just getting out their! If anyone has any advice to give me I'd love to hear it! Thank you all for your time!

If your going to hunt turkeys in SoCal. It will be in San Diego East County......There's a turkey tune-up in San Diego with lots of info and Lake Sutherland property to hunt. I suggest you attend this event.

Here's last years flyer......I will keep SCH informed on the 2015 event.......Welcome to SCH

Attachments

• 2014 STTU Flyer.pdf
    137.4 KB · Views: 21
Thank you for the info! I will try and keep my eye out for the flyer I should be able to attend if the dates are the same every year! Thank you for the welcoming!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu