news about healthy diets

Thanks LBH2,
I dunno though. I've heard it said that whales swim all day, drink lots of water and eat only fish, but they are still fat.

Sent via Tapatalk

Don

LOL Must us here all ready eat organic most just don't realize it.
Game like squirrels, rabbits, quail, ducks on up to elk & moose is all organic.

the bad stuff for us is processed food that contains chemicals that are in packages.
good for us would be home grown veggies, & fruits. where no pesticides or herbicides have been use.
& chemical fertilizers . If we spend the $$$ upfront we won't spend the $$$ so went we get sick
from eating really bad stuff that makes us sick.

LOL sorry for the long response but I feel really strong about that.
we are the ones that chose to eat correctly or suffer the consequences.

Take Care
Lee

Lungpopper said:
So the sausage that Random and I made,,,, ::) Would that be considered organic?

LP

if it was wild game or range free pigs, or cows that are fed only organic food stuff, no hormone shots, not genetically modified by monsanto.
then it would be considered organic.

beef cattle or pigs that has been genetically modified, shot up with hormones, & antibiotics, fed GMO feed, with hormones is not healthy.

Take Care

Lee

Ehhh, I take the good with the bad. I'm sure there are all kinds of crap that we ingest, inhale and absorb etc. If it tastes good, I eat it. My father in law is a produce farmer and deals in some "organic" products. I'm not entirely sure even "organic" is 100% free of any potentially harmful chemicals. The intent is good but washing food prior to consumption is good enough for me.

Breacher said:
Ehhh, I take the good with the bad. I'm sure there are all kinds of crap that we ingest, inhale and absorb etc. If it tastes good, I eat it. My father in law is a produce farmer and deals in some "organic" products. I'm not entirely sure even "organic" is 100% free of any potentially harmful chemicals. The intent is good but washing food prior to consumption is good enough for me.

well what you say is true. however if say 100% verified organic. it better be. now that said to really know it's organic, buy heirloom organic seeds and grow your own thats what I do. plus everyone has to chose what they eat or drink. you can lead horse to water but you can not make him drink it right.
Like I said don't spend the $$$ now then spend the $$$ later and wonder why you got sick at such a young age.
1 out of 3 people you know will get cancer or some other terminal illness. It is not pretty.

Take care
Lee

Organization means the crop duster pulls up just before it gets there. In Mexico theres organic crops that get the same water same dirt only difference is the viz queen wall 4 ft tall around them and the Plane pulls up.

lol yep can not be too careful these day's. china going through this right now. their rivers & lakes are so polluted. the poor people are getting sick.
all we can do is the best we can. if we don't pay attention to this stuff. just like the second amendment. they will keep doing it.
until it's too late. we all have to be informed. just ignoring it won't make it go away. we have to think about the young ones. the future americans.

All the more reason to garden and support the local 4 h and ffa clubs. Rbgh is a known cancer and birth defect causer but they continue to use it. Grow Your own and don't eat store bought meat.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu