night hunt 12 gauge yotes,ammo type ?

Dead coyote

I don't like the hornet he stuff. That much it doesn't have near as much knockdown power. On the flipside it's much cheaper.

Any hot tungsten load BB or t shot

Sounds like a great time I WANNA GO!!! :p

Because i hunt in the lead free condor zone i use winchester steel BB in a 3" shell high brass. At 1550fps its pretty good inside shot gun range. plus its only 12 a box. its not the cheapest but not 6 a shot either. But if you can swing it nothing beats dead coyote or the heavy shot brands.

ilovesprig said:
4 buck lead, Stevo............Probably hard to find nowadays........... ;)

Fine Firearms has a full lineup of coyote loads including Dead Coyote, Winchester Supreme Elite Xtended Range Hi-Density Coyote, Tungsten and #4 Buck et all...

Just saying ;D

I like the hornady.. Not extreme ranges. I limit my self to a max of 40 yards. Dead coyote is a lot better, but 6$ a shot?? What if you miss? What if you miss twice? If you have the money buy em!
I also love 4 buck, I've killed probably 20 coyotes using 4 buck or 00 buck

TaftHunter said:
I like the hornady.. Not extreme ranges. I limit my self to a max of 40 yards. Dead coyote is a lot better, but 6$ a shot?? What if you miss? What if you miss twice? If you have the money buy em!
I also love 4 buck, I've killed probably 20 coyotes using 4 buck or 00 buck

Ask josh about me missing

Hevi shot dead coyote is the bomb....

Damn 00buck spreads out so fast you can miss at 40 yards easy.

With the price of gas right now is 6$that much?

Dead coyote
Yeah they're steep but it has great range.......after I run out its leftover 00 self defense loads that make a mess of them at 20 yards

Calling them into shotgun range is fun........good luck

Aeon said:
Hevi shot dead coyote is the bomb....

Damn 00buck spreads out so fast you can miss at 40 yards easy.

With the price of gas right now is 6$that much?

Yeah I learned that about 00 I don't shoot them anymore haha. But that was before I had a job so I would shoot anything my dad would give me lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu