Not much time left

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Well I haven't been on the site but I've been hitting it hard. I let one walk today tried to get a buddy on it that didn't work out. One more walk a couple days ago. Saw two die not counting mine. Don't think I'll be able to get out this weekend. I know where three good ones are I just can't get close enough. One more plan. After Wednesday maybe sooner I'll be done with the contest and trying to fill my freezer with #2. There is 2 me and a few guys have been after nice ones. I put horns on one about a mile away so has to be ok. Ugg it's close to the end bummer

We still have 16 days left Johnny! Plenty of time...

Sdbirds said:
NBK said:
We still have 16 days left Johnny! Plenty of time...

I might go to cabo in a few days. That will be a time crunch

Very, very bad idea Johnny. You can go to Cabo anytime. Deer season - a few days. I am disappointed. You were my hero up until you made the Cabo comment. I am crushed! :(

Dude 200 to get there and fishing on a yacht back to sd FREE!!! I'm having a problem saying no

Sdbirds said:
Dude 200 to get there and fishing on a yacht back to sd FREE!!! I'm having a problem saying no

Today is a sad- sad day... :(

Tell me about it. I have this week of hot weather to hunt and the last weekend to hunt with my schedule. 2tags to fill. I will shoot to fill them both , but will be happy with one at this point. LOL

Lol. Ive been out tons of times. Only seen does. But I still have time. Thise does will be ready by now. Good luck guys. Go get em Johnny.

JoseC. said:
Lol. Ive been out tons of times. Only seen does. But I still have time. Thise does will be ready by now. Good luck guys. Go get em Johnny.

Work tonight tomorrow will be it untill another youngin goes down

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu