Not so much new but still very wet behind the ears...

JFF

Mar 31, 2016
San Diego
Hello SCH folks! I've been armed hiking for about 4 years now. I'm a native San Diegan and decided to take up hunting a few years ago because it was the first, and only, way I could figure out how to LEGALLY walk around anywhere in San Diego with my guns. ;) After a few internet searches it led me to hunting. I've lived in San Diego my whole life and hunting never came to mind. I love to fish and have been fishing since I was knee high. Lost a few good women due to choosing fishing over them. I digress... I stumbled upon hunting in San Diego and was instantly hooked. I've been on a different San Diego fishing forum sight and thought it was about time to sign up here and get involved. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of scouting to do.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu