Now we're cooking with peanut oil...

Hell yes, eating the good stuff. Never let a good heart or liver go to the dogs. Well i can see that good ol blue dog getting a bite or three.

Hell yes, eating the good stuff. Never let a good heart or liver go to the dogs. Well i can see that good ol blue dog getting a bite or three.
Yes sir... I agree.. blue did get some for sure! Also...I agree with your post on the new guy forum...
I think 527 is gonna have a run for his money with that guy...LOL..standing by...

@Forum Janitor found some info on my account which conflicts with the explanation I gave for the foolishness I have subjected the forum to. Apparently I am much older than I originally thought. All that coot soup has affected my memory it seems.

I was on Jesse's for a bit, there was good info on hunting D14. I left after a few months because guys calling Wardens on each other based on photos

I was on Jesse's for a bit, there was good info on hunting D14. I left after a few months because guys calling Wardens on each other based on photos

I can remember somebody going crazy because someone posted a picture without a tag on the antler....Then there was the old cottontail/jack rabbit incident... :joy:

.Marilyn's buck 2012 009.JPGMarilyn's buck 2012 011.JPG

Back