Number 2 down

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
20180414_091252.jpg 20180414_091610.jpg I got lucky and finally found some private property to hunt. It sure makes a difference when there's not a bunch of people already there.we get in a little late,but thats what the property owner wanted. When we drive into the property we see the birds out in the pasture,game plan is one would go down in the river bed the other would go up the hill.i drew the lucky straw and went up. As i worked across the hills they spot me and work up the hill in front of me. I used the saddles on the hill side working my way to were i think they are,when i come to the top and see 2 hens go up the hill ,look back and here comes the TOM out of the bushes. BOOM he goes down. 20 lbs 9 1/2 beard and 1" spurs great morning

I got lucky and finally found some private property to hunt. It sure makes a difference when there's not a bunch of people already there.we get in a little late,but thats what the property owner wanted. When we drive into the property we see the birds out in the pasture,game plan is one would go down in the river bed the other would go up the hill.i drew the lucky straw and went up. As i worked across the hills they spot me and work up the hill in front of me. I used the saddles on the hill side working my way to were i think they are,when i come to the top and see 2 hens go up the hill ,look back and here comes the TOM out of the bushes. BOOM he goes down. 20 lbs 9 1/2 beard and 1" spurs great morning
great job Mag, your getting to be a turkey magnet.

Very cool. Great job on both the bird and the property acquisition.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu