obamas final finger to sportsmen

I hope it can be undone as well. Thanks for sharing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Chip, Chip, Chip......This is what happens when the radical left gets involved with fish & game.

a. Exposure to lead ammunition and fishing tackle has resulted in harmful effects to fish and wildlife species. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, lead poisoning is a toxicosis caused by the absorption of hazardous levels of lead in body tissues. Ingested lead pellets from shotgun shells have been a common source of lead poisoning in birds. The Service recognized the problem of avian exposure to lead shot used for waterfowl hunting and enacted restrictions in 1991 and hunting and waterfowl populations have thrived since.

Loved this statement.....They thrived even better before this stupid law was implemented and there was never a case of waterfowl dying of lead poisoning in California.....The largest wintering location of ducks & geese.

Reactions: msailor
Good!
about time the rest of the country feels our pain........it's the only way things will change here in Cali

Good!
about time the rest of the country feels our pain........it's the only way things will change here in Cali

Mark,

I agree.....Folks in other states are almost always smug about what happens here in Cali.....I have warned them (personal friends) it's coming, if they don't try and help us here.....Well, here it is.....Chip, Chip, Chip!

This is a directive from the outgoing Director and not law. Very likely it will be trashed by the incoming Secretary of Interior and don't expect DOI employees to put their necks on the block trying to enforce this before they get a feel for the new sheriff. Ashe certainly knows this directive will never be enforced so I suspect this is just a move to add one more thing to the Democrat's environmental dossier (that will be changed by the Republican administration). For any farmers reading this, you can expect the same sort of action by the incoming EPA Administrator to rid us of the WOTUS overreach.

Reactions: Bonejour and Ahidog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu