Obsession Bow

CenterMass

Oct 28, 2013
Looking for any input from anyone who currently has one, or has shot an Obsession Bow, specifically the Fusion 6. Since none of the local San Diego archery shops have, or could provide me any input. I know enough to be dangerous, and am a little leery about ordering one without have shot one. Not looking to get into a brand war. Please feel free to pm me if easier.
Thanks
Mark

Mark,

Just out of curiosity......Why are you "obsessed" with this bow?......Lots of great bows in all price ranges here in SD's bow shops......And most, if not all you get to feel and perhaps shoot them 1st.

I've been to most places in San Diego, shooting their main line samples from Bowtech, Quest, Bear, PSE, Mathews and Hoyt. Trying to stay in the same price range for samples. I really like the Carbon Icon. Fits and shots well. I think I understand the Obsession bow's specific draw length cam, makes sense to me, rather than trying to fit the same geometry, bow string angles, torque, etc, into the same ATA length, brace height, but different draw length cam modules. May be just advertising crap. Just my 2 cents. And it really is my 2 cents, as I haven't shot a compound bow in 20 years. I have a family deer/elk bow and later rifle hunt in Eastern Washington next year. So trying to get ahead of the curve for next year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu